Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Great Cookie Hunt

The Great Cookie Hunt:
To our Faithful Few readers out there, we are still “dating” just haven’t had time to write about it! Anyone that knows me knows that I have a sweet tooth for chocolate, caramel, and peanut butter and many more things. On this date, Jonathon and I decided to make a cookie that was unique to us! So instead of going out to find an amazing cookie- we made our own at home. As many of you all know when Jon and I started dating we were living along I-70 about 5 hours apart: Jon in Indianapolis and I in Columbia. Our cookie theme was about our dating journey along I-70. The base is peanut butter- which we both LOVE. In the middle to represent I-70 is caramel, then on either side were white chocolate and milk chocolate chips to! Jon loves white chocolate and well I prefer the milk chocolate! To say the least they were not very cute, but amazing to eat, and fun to make! I think I ate more than he did:)

Since this is a "dating blog" and most of our dating we were getting well acquainted with I-70, I thought we should make a cookie that represented our time dating from 2005-2007 before we got married!! I loved the cookies ( so did my hips)...and I love my husband more than I ever thought I could when driving along I-70 to see him!   

No comments:

Post a Comment